    Mo> What version of Tcl are you using? This should not show up
    Mo> with Tcl 8.3.2 or 8.4. At any rate, it does not matter.

I'm using tcl version 8.3.2.

    >> tclblend/javaTimer.test
    >>

    >> ==== javaTimer-3.1 JavaTimerProc ==== Contents of test case:
    >>
    >> set t [java::new tests.TimerHandlerTest $notifier 100] set
    >> result [java::field $t value] java::field $t err true lappend
    >> result [catch {$notifier doOneEvent 0} msg] $msg [java::field
    >> $t value]
    >>
    >> ==== Result was: 0 0 1 0 ---- Result should have been: 0 1
    >> {java.lang.NullPointerException: TimerHandlerTest} 1 ----
    >> javaTimer-3.1 FAILED

    Mo> Humm, I have not seen this error before either. Could this
    Mo> have something to do with your Notifier changes?

No these tests were run before I made the notifier changes.  This is a
fresh checkout from cvs.  Since making the notifier changes, I get the
same errors, so the notifier modifications didn't change anything with
regard to the test results.

    Mo> If not, could you investigate it a bit more? Perhaps get a
    Mo> stack trace and print it to see where things are going wrong.

I'll see what I can do.  I want to write some tests that will exercise
the enw notifer anyway.

-Dan