PERL: AS 5.12
TCL 8.5.9
Windows XP SP3

Using Tkx...

I have a situation where I bring up a window with a listbox contained in said
window. On occasion which I can reproduce, but not consistently the listbox
will display, contents updated, but I cannot select any items from the listbox.
The code can mark an item active, but it will not mark the selection set or
mouse click of an item as selected. I can see the selection highlight flash.
Again this happens sporadically. When I cannot select items, I can click on the
scroll bar to the listbox and the selection works!

What conditions from a Tkx/Tcl/Tk perspective would prevent a listbox from
allowing selections to be made? What commands could I use to detect a "grab"
somewhere in the environment that could be interferring?

Any advice is appreciated.

gary