On 15/09/2011 4:36 PM, gary sachs wrote:
Using AS PERL 5.12
TCl 8.5.9
Windows XP SP3

I have been working with the TREECRTL widget in PERL/Tkx for a while now and have good luck. But
now I would like to be able to set up a table of data for graphing and have the ability to edit a
"cell" in that table. Does any one have a PERL example for TREECTRL showing how to enable
a "cell" for editting?

I don't have a Perl based example, but you can find a Tcl example (with necessary bindings and command calls) at <AP_Install>/lib/ActivePerl/PPM/tcl/ppm_repolist.tcl. Search for 'edit'.

You can see how that operates in PPM > Preferences > Repositories, where that treectrl is editable.

Jeff