Hello all,

I've made some good progress in learning Perl and Tkx and I wanted to thank the developers at ActiveState and in the Perl community for this awesome toolkit. I've been able, using Perl's built-in modules (PAR and pp as well as Tkx) to create a standalone binary Perl-Tkx app. So far all it does is print "hello world" from a button, but that means I can do what I want to do. Such functionality does not exist in Ruby, at least on the Mac. While Perl is significantly different than what I'm used to in a programming language (Tcl, Python, etc.), I am finding my way in learning the language as well. So, thanks again!

--Kevin
--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin