Hello,

my macOS application (written with Tcl::pTk) uses at the moment the macOS
default Tcl/Tk frameworks, i.e. the highest version it finds on the
machine. I would like to link Tcl::pTk to use a specific Tcl/Tk framework
so that I can include it in the macOS .app bundle and distribute the
framework with the application.

I admit I am not a Tcl expert, only recently switched to Tcl::pTk to be
able to use Tk on a macOS. Can somebody guide me (or point me to some info)
on how I can make Tcl.pm link to my:

tk.framework
tcl.framework

Both frameworks will be inserted in the .app bundle and have a static
position in relation to the executable.

PS: It is possible to use with Tcl.pm the Kit executables generated by
http://kitcreator.rkeene.org/kitcreator

Than you for any advice
Welle