Hello,

my application is deployed as macOS .app This has some stringent criteria
on data structure. I use Tcl/Tk as Frameworks.

To link Tcl.pm to my frameworks I set the following two variables:

$ENV{'PERL_TCL_DL_PATH'}
$ENV{'TCLLIBPATH} -> directory containing the frameworks (needed to find Tk)

This works fine. If I install my extensions in the directory containing the
frameworks, the extensions are also correctly loaded. However, this is not
allowed by the .app folder structure. So I need to move the extensions to
another location of the .app folder.

Does Tcl.pm has the possibility to set a second $ENV to look - in my case -
for extensions? (It gowns without saying that I can not move my Frameworks
from the directory they are...)

In TCL it seems it is possible to set a list (see:
https://wiki.tcl-lang.org/page/TCLLIBPATH).

Welle