From: tcp-boun...@techcommpros.com [mailto:tcp-boun...@techcommpros.com] On
Behalf Of Paula R. Stern (WritePoint)
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:17 PM
To: TCP@techcommpros.com
Subject: Re: [TCP] tech writing blog catalogs...

Just to clarify - I'm not looking for a list of blogs that focus on TW, I'm
looking for the catalogs that list such blogs.
TIA

Paula
Paula R. Stern
WritePoint Ltd.
www.writepoint.com
www.writepoint.com/blog

--
David Farbey MA FISTC MBCS - London UK
da...@farbey.co.uk <mailto:da...@farbey.co.uk>
Technical Communication and Information Design Consultant
/Authorised Reseller for DITA Exchange/
Office: 0844 561 0742
Mobile: 07879 005 946
Web site <http://www.farbey.co.uk> Blog <http://www.theblockheadblog.co.uk> Twitter <http://twitter.com/dfarb> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/informationdesign>
Treasurer and Past President STC UK Chapter <http://www.stcuk.org>
Co-Manager STC Europe SIG <http://www.stc-europe.org>
/ This email is for the attention of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the confidential content
of this email is strictly forbidden.
Legal Information:
David Farbey trades as Dannywell Ltd., a company
registered in England, Registration No. 05167878
Registered Office: Suite 2, Fountain House, 1A Elm Park,
Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4AU, UK
VAT Registration No. GB 843 2005 64/
solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/