Just forwarding the message. Please don't reply to me or chastise me for
any strange formatting caused by the message being forwarded!

________________________________

From: ProEdit Recruiting [mailto:recruit...@proedit.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:23 PM
To: Jones, Donna
Subject: ProEdit is Hiring Across the US!

ProEdit is hiring for positions across the United States!

We have a variety of great opportunities available for technical
writers, editors, and instructional designers. We have included brief
descriptions below of the positions we are currently trying to fill.

For more information, or to apply for any of these positions, visit our
Web site <http://www.proedit.com/employment.asp> . For fast access to a
particular job posting, click the Job Search link on the Employment
page. Then, type the job number into the Key Words field on the new
page.

If you currently have a job opening you are trying to fill or are in
need of project services, please contact us
<http://www.proedit.com/contact.asp>  or call 1-888-PROEDIT.

Permanent Technical Writer/Editor (Clifton Park, NY) Job # NY222

Our client, a well-known publishing company of academic materials, is
looking for an experienced technical writer/editor to edit their
electrical theory and application content publications in both print and
digital formats. The right candidate should have extensive knowledge in
the area of electrical theory and application content and must have 5 to
10 years of experience as a technical writer/editor. The candidate
should also have good project management skills and must be able to work
with a high degree of accuracy within tight timelines. This position
requires 10 to 20% travel to Maryland. Visit our Web site
<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearc
h=1&spJobAdId=%2001669705>  to apply!

Permanent Sr. Instructional Designer (Atlanta, GA) Job # GA319

The person in this position will design, develop, and implement learning
solutions for eLearning, blended, and instructor-led classes. They will
also lead the development of role-specific orientation for all levels of
associates and technology-based applications. Our client, a popular
provider of comprehensive home health care and related services in
Atlanta, would like the candidate to have a bachelor's or master's
degree in instructional design, instructional technology, or human
performance technology, and would also like the person to have 8 to 10
years of experience working in training, instructional design, and
eLearning/mLearning course development. This position will also require
a strong knowledge of adult learning principles, evaluation strategies,
and a strong instructional systems design model. Visit our Web site
<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearc
h=1&spJobAdId=%2001669954>  to apply!

Contract Proposal Writer (Telecommute and College Park, GA) Job # GA650

Our client is seeking an experienced proposal writer to work on an
ongoing, as-needed basis. This writer will handle the production of
proposals for new business through writing, editing, research,
coordination, graphic design, and other activities. Most of the work can
be done offsite. The candidate should have advanced skills with MS Word,
including template design and TOC generation, and intermediate skills in
MS Excel. This person should also have the ability to manipulate photos
for documents. Previous experience with government sales, RFP processes,
or grant application processes is desired. Visit our Web site
<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearc
h=1&spJobAdId=%2001671205>  to apply!

Contract Instructional Designer (Allentown, PA) Job # PA225

ProEdit is looking for an instructional designer for a 2-3 month
contract position. This person will be responsible for developing
training modules for process improvement, methods, and technology for
our client in the express mail industry. The deliverables will include a
facilitator guide, participant guide, and accompanying training slides.
A minimum of three years of instructional design and training
development experience is required, and previous experience developing
training for business process improvement is preferred. An advanced
degree in adult learning or instructional systems technology is a plus.
Visit our Web site
<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearc
h=1&spJobAdId=%2001672394>  to apply!

Permanent Proposal Manager (Charlotte, NC) Job # NC909

This full-time, onsite permanent position in Charlotte is an excellent
opportunity for someone familiar with the federal proposal development
process. The person will manage and oversee proposal development for
U.S. government proposals, as well as manage all phases of the proposal
development process. In addition, the proposal manager will develop
proposal compliance matrices and outlines, establish production
schedules, and create resource plans to ensure timely response. The
candidate should have at least five years of experience managing the
proposal development process for large federal bids. Relocation
assistance is available for the right candidate. Visit our Web site
<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearc
h=1&spJobAdId=%2001674220>  to apply!

Permanent Quality Assurance Technical Writer (Norcross, GA) Job # GA705

The person in this full-time, onsite permanent position in Norcross will
report to the manager of quality assurance and will take a lead role in
standardizing content for the QA documentation. This person will also be
responsible for writing and revising SOPs, master batch records, and
package inserts. The candidate should have at least three years of
technical writing experience, with an emphasis on process documentation,
and should also have strong editorial skills. A background in quality
assurance and previous experience working in a highly-regulated
environment are preferred. Previous experience using Trackwise is a
plus. Visit our Web site
<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearc
h=1&spJobAdId=%2001674217>  to apply!

Contract Instructional Designer (Seattle, WA) Job # WA795

Our client has an immediate need for an instructional designer for a
full-time, onsite, 3-6 month contract position. The person in this
position will be responsible for developing instructor-led training in a
manufacturing environment. A good portion of the content will be
developed from scratch. Candidates should have at least five years of
instructional design experience and should also have experience
developing training for manufacturing processes. Candidates should also
be knowledgeable of adult learning methodologies. Lean Six Sigma
certification is a definite plus. Visit our Web site
<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearc
h=1&spJobAdId=%2001676461>  to apply!

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.
solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/