Rick Stone wrote:
Hi Dick

Actually the XPJ is an XML file, so I'd be surprised if you were able to open it in Access to make the changes you are suggesting. You are likely thinking of the former .MPJ file. That file was readable by Access and was an Access database using a custom file extension. That file is still present, but is now using the file extension of .CPD.

I'm sure you're right. As I said, it was a decade ago. MPJ it was.

solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/