Hi,

I have an application which uses libpcap 0.7.2 to monitor network
traffic by tracking the size of IP packets as well as their source and
destination. One of our QA people just encountered a rather odd error on
Solaris 8 which we have never seen before:

  recv_ack: info: Unexpected primitive ack DL_UNITDATA_IND

Does anybody know what this means? It seems to have occurred while
calling pcap_open_live (snaplen is sizeof(struct ip) + sizeof(struct
ether_header), promisc is 1, to_ms is 100).

Thanks,
Gordon

--
Gordon Tyler (Software Developer)