Guy,

Comments in line.

On 03/08/05, Guy Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The fact that __LITTLE_ENDIAN_BITFIELD is predefined means that the code
> assumes that bitfields are stored in an order such that in
>
>         u_int8_t        dccph_cscov:4,
>                         dccph_ccval:4;

Will investigate further..

> In addition, zero-length arrays such as
>
>         u_int32_t       dccph_options[0];
>
> are not supported by all C compilers people use to compile tcpdump;

Point noted

> (Also, remove the include of <assert.h>; the assert macro isn't used.)

Point noted

> In addition, there are no TCHECK(), TCHECK2(), TTEST(), or TTEST2()
> calls, and the "dh_end" variable isn't used, so no check appears to be
> done to prevent the print routine from running past the end of the
> captured data in the packet.

Will check what these do.

I appreciate all the feedback. I have received further protocol
support from Nishida-san of Sony Japan so will look to incorporate
your comments and his changes before resubmitting.

Regards,

Ian
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.