Hi again, Guy. I've just been doing some strace-ing, and it appears to doing
a "open("/dev/usbmon2", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 3". Not sure if the script
log will be of use to you, although I'll attach it anyway.
Going to try the printf() kludge soon.

Tyson.

Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org