Hello,
Do u want to calculate the time when the packet arrived.
If u want to that time the pkthdr u have the timestructure have the time in
seconds and microseconds.
U can convert the time in seconds normal date-time format using loctime()
api.

Prasanna Kumar.N,
Software Engineer,
IMImobile Plot 770, Rd. 44 Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033
M +91 9000016358  T +91 40 2355 5945 - Ext: 220 www.imimobile.com

immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  The sender
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any attachment with this email.

IMImobile, Plot No:770, Road No : 44, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India,
500033. www.imimobile.com
==
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by
Symantec Mail Security