>[1. text/plain]
>I have attached your file. Your password is jkl44563.
>
>[2. application/octet-stream; document43.zip]...

What am I supposed to do?  It comes from: a legitimate subscriber,
via an IP address in China.

        by tuna.sandelman.ca (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2A0B820172

I've turned on emergency moderation of the list.
Clearly, gmail is gonna have a fit receiving this nonsense.
I see that the content filtering wasn't turned on.
I've turned that on, so only text/plain should get accepted now.

] m...@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.