--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

Please, allocate a new LINKTYPE/DLT called ZBOSS_NCP.

The background is following: we (DSR) are developing Zigbee protocol stack ZBOSS (
The stack has serial commands interface - NCP.
We implemented a dissector of that NCP protocol for Wireshark and want to publish it. The idea is that we can display NCP commands and Zigbee traffic between the stack and Zigbee transceiver in the same log. But, indeed, NCP serial protocol is not related to 802.15.4 itself, so it will be wrong to base NCP parser on 803.15.4 protocol parser in Wireshark.
We suppose separate PCAP DLT/WTAP_ENCAPĀ  will be the best choice.

--
Best regards,
Eugene.

--- End Message ---