--- Begin Message ---
On Mon, 2022-05-09 at 12:52 -0700, Guy Harris wrote:
> On May 9, 2022, at 12:40 PM, Tomasz Moń <deso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Is that really a great burden?
> >
> > I think it would make it harder to understand the protocol for
> > newcomers that use tools like Wireshark to try to make sense of
> > USB.
>
> In what fashion would it do so?

The same as why URB level captures are confusing. Maybe not to the same
level as that would be just a single byte (and the URB metadata
contains way more information), but it would still raise the questions
like "where in USB specification this byte is defined?", "Why this
doesn't match all the documents on USB that I have read?".

--- End Message ---