(The people at LBL aren't supporting tcpdump or libpcap any more, so
mail about them should be sent to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"; mail to
the old LBL mailing lists gets forwarded there.)

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 12:04:45PM +0000, Divesh Khanduja wrote:
> I am porting The CASL on FreeBsd for that I need to overwrite the pcap_write

There is no such routine as "pcap_write()" in libpcap, so there's
nothing to overwrite.

> I am using FreeBsd 3.4

So am I, and FreeBSD 3.4 has no "pcap_write()" routine.
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?body=unsubscribe