Hi!

Some time ago I found a couple of articles from engineers discussing their
opinion on scrum. At the time I found that many of their arguments
resonated with things I was feeling in our work.

Max saw the links and suggested chatting about them, so I've thought I'd
post them to tpg to try and spur some discussion.

As scrum masters and fans, it is going to be easy to feel attacked by these
articles, so if you know you're going to be affected, it is better to not
read them.

I am genuinely interested to learn when Scrum is not a good choice. As we
know in engineering, there is no silver bullet, and it is very important to
learn about the trade-offs and the adequacy of solutions to different
situations.

Without further ado:

Why “Agile” and especially Scrum are terrible – Michael O. Church
https://michaelochurch.wordpress.com/2015/06/06/why-
agile-and-especially-scrum-are-terrible/

Why I'm not a big fan of Scrum
http://okigiveup.net/not-big-fan-of-scrum/