Andreas Gustafsson writes:
> Hi all,
>
> I have this patch to replace the debug printfs in sys/dev/usb/if_urtwn.c
> by usbhist calls, roughly modelled after the use of usbhist in if_axe.c:
>
>   https://www.gson.org/netbsd/patches/urtwn-usbhist.patch
>
> OK to commit?

this looks fine, but if you feel up to it, you can re-combine
the single DPRINTF() -> two calls using URTWNHIST_CALLARGS().
if_aue.c is a recent file converted to this method.  it has
the advantage of consuming fewer kernhist slots -- 1 line vs 2.

nit:  the new DPRINTFN(), URTWNHIST_CALLED(), and
URTWNHIST_CALLARGS() macros should use the do { .. } while(0)
idiom the old DPRINTFN() did so they remain/are safe for us in
all contexts.

thanks!

.mrg.