> I am trying to make the radeonr7 m265 display device to work on NetBSD
> 9.2 (amd64). In the radeon_bios.c file there is a definition used,
> named CONFIG_ACPI. Some functions are using this definition. I want to
> enable this. Where can I do this? In the configuration file (GENERIC
> for instance) or someplace else?

CONFIG_ACPI needs work to run last i tried.

you can simply put "options CONFIG_ACPI" into your kernel config
to try it, but last i tried it did not build (it might work if
you remove i915 and nouveau drivesr, or, at least require far
less effort in this case.)

i also encourage you to try the new drm code we're working on,
you can fit the latest copy here:

   https://github.com/riastradh/netbsd-src/tree/rereredrm56

.mrg.