> By now I think we should just delete sys/external/bsd/drm; it has been
> unmaintained for so long it is unlikely to work.  If there's interest
> in the legacy UMS drivers, they should all still be in the drm2 tree
> and can be adapted like I did with viadrmums.  But I have no hardware
> for most of them.

it's been a long time since i checked, but it was the only working
DRM for most older R100/R200 chipsets.  see PR#49744.  this is really
the only reason it's remained in the tree.

i did check drm2 post-recent update on this old system, and it was
still not working properly.

... but i'll not argue against removing.

.mrg.