Hi,

I've got a touch screen that uses a eGalax controller.
It attaches to uts(4) but doesn't work.
In fact it is a USB hid device: if you disable uts(4)
the device attaches as 2 uhid(4) devices.

I thus wonder if the match for this device in uts was
just guessed or if other have touchscreens with the
same vendor and product id that actually use the eGalax
protocol decoded by uts(4).

Here's the usbdevs -v output for this device:

port 1 addr 2: full speed, power 100 mA, config 1,
USB TouchController(0x0001), eGalax Inc.(0x0eef), rev 1.00

If you have a similar device, please tell me if it
works for you with uts(4) (and with xf86-input-ws in X).
Include usbdevs -v output for your device.

Thanks
--
Matthieu