On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Adam M. Dutko <dutko.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a card to test with and am trying to solve the problem on my eeepc
> laptop.  Luis, are you still around and interested in working on this?

Yep, still around. But not sure how I can help without the actual HW.

Sometime ago I submited a patch that is working for my card:

ath0 at pci4 dev 0 function 0 "Atheros AR5424" rev 0x01: apic 2 int 19 (irq
11)
ath0: AR5424 10.2 phy 6.1 rf 6.0, WORAW, address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

I'm using a CVS head kernel with this patch on my laptop, but some
other guys tried
the same patch with different revs of the card without success:

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=126437914024661&w=2

Try the patch to see what happens. Ah, and send the dmesg (at least the
lines identifing the card.

--
Luis