On 23 January 2011 c. 10:11:52 Philip Guenther wrote:
> 2011/1/22 Vadim Zhukov <persg...@gmail.com>:
> > Just got that:
> >
> > 1. ksh updates it's "real" argv when "set --" is used.
>
> Can you give an example of when you see that?  I'm not seeing it when I
tried:

> $ cat /tmp/f
> #!/bin/ksh
> set -- foo bar baz
> echo "$@"
> sleep 120
> $ /tmp/f blah blah blah blah blah &
> [1] 19109
> $ foo bar baz
> $ ps -p $! -o command
> COMMAND
> /bin/ksh /tmp/f blah blah blah blah blah
> $

O-oh. Sorry. Looks like my imagination run before my mind. :(((((
Sorry again...

I found that "shift" command altered argv, and decided that "set --"
makes this too. Why did I thought such thing and didn't checked it -
don't know.

I promise to not to write here before sleep. Sorry again. :(

--
  Best wishes,
    Vadim Zhukov