On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 12:11:19PM -0400, Kenneth R Westerback wrote:
> If we are trying to create a faux fstab for a disk, it should include
> any swap partitions on the disk. Other than general aesthetic appeal,
> this will help the install script.
>
> Anybody know of reasons not to included the swap partitions in -F|-f
> output?

only that traditionally it seems the first swap partition has not been
listed in fstab. swapon(8) even added a note about this. i don;t know
whether it makes sense to remove that note, or somehow word it
differently. or maybe it makes no odds...

notice that in fstab(5) we went to great lengths to not list a
/dev/sd0b. however an mfs entry was added.

jmc