>> where is a listing of all functions implemented in openbsd's libc?
>
> "nm /usr/lib/libc.a" ?  What's the question that you're *really*
> trying to answer?

Just trying to see how far llvm+lldb goes in compilation. Right now
its stuck because of missing spawn.h in OpenBSD. And also stuck in
shm_open, shm_unlink, all of which Posix states is optional.

Is it then okay for me to update namespace.h to what I can glean from
/usr/src?

>> Is src/lib/libc/include/namespace.h consist of functions not implemented
or
>> its a relic?
>
> Neither.
>

>> i was looking for the equivalent of FreeBSD's file of the same name and
>> location but in OpenBSD.
>
> Our file serves the same purpose as FreeBSD's, it's just incomplete.
> What do you think FreeBSD is for/does?

I think FreeBSD's file is present so it can handle posix compatibility
by undef all of the namespace functionality in un-namespace.h. Beyond
that I haven't looked.

Thanks