On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:59:36PM -0400, Ted Unangst wrote:
> I don't think it's necessary to allocate this structure.  Just stick
> it in usbd_bus entirely.

Alright, the intention was not to add another struct to the usb_mem
header, but I don't feel strongly about it.

The feedback so far indicates that it would be desirable to have
usb_mem_destroy() implemented and reclaim memory when a host controller
is detached. I think that's reasonable and will try make it work in v2
of this diff.

Does anyone have a model name of known working express card usb adapter?
I would like to get one if possible.