On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Peter Bisroev <pe...@int19h.net> wrote:
> Thanks Stuart. I'll try running 'make release' again, and if that does not
> work
> I'll modify the Makefile. But before I do that, is there anything I
> can do to help
> troubleshoot this issue?

I have tried re-running 'make release' again and it failed with the
same error. I edited distrib/amd64/Makefile and set "SUBDIR=
ramdisk_cd cdfs". Everything went well. The only warning that came up
was that floppy51.fs cannot be found. But that is expected now, so
everything is good.

cd /usr/rel;  sum -a sha256 INSTALL.`arch -ks` bsd bsd.mp bsd.rd
cd51.iso floppy51.fs pxeboot cdboot cdbr base51.tgz comp51.tgz
man51.tgz game51.tgz etc51.tgz > SHA256
sum: cannot open floppy51.fs: No such file or directory

Thank you for everyone's help!

--peter