Hi Stefan,

On 03/08/12 12:31, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 08:21:48PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
>> With the patch below I've haven't seen my ral AP lock up in 2 days,
>> whereas before I could trigger the problem simply by taking the laptop
>> to my kitchen, where signal to the AP is poor.

I don't think I've ever used any ral(4) hardware, but I see very similar
symptoms with rum(4) RT2573.  I guess that cannot be the same issue though.

Your recent patch for net80211 node leaks seems to have fixed a
different problem I was seeing, so thank you for that!

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
ste...@pyro.eu.org