Hi all,

I have in my hands Dell Latitude E6420 so I tried to boot
OpenBSD snapshot and booting got stucked  on these lines...
(I retyped from a photos I made.)

The last line was one with 'scsibus1 at umass0' below, then
I touched a key and console was full of pbkbcintr lines...

How can I help to troubleshoot this?

jirib

uhidev1 at uhub5 port 1 configuration 1 in
 rev 2.00/54.00 addr 3
uhidev1: iclass 3/1
uhid at uhidev1 not configured
uhidev2 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 in
dio 400 DSP" rev 2.00/1.32 addr 4
uhidev2: iclass 3/0, 9 report ids
uhid at uhidev2 reportid 1 not configured
uhid at uhidev2 reportid 2 not configured
uhid at uhidev2 reportid 8 not configured
uhid at uhidev2 reportid 9 not configured
"Plantronics Plantronics .Audio 180 DSP" re
nfiguration 1 not configured
umass0 at uhub5 port 6 configuration 3 inter
ddr 5
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
scsibus1 at umass0: 2 targets, initiator 0
_

pckbcintr: no eki for slot 1
pckbcintr: no dev for slot 1
pckbcintr: no dev for slot 1