Hi, I found some problem, after upgrade to v5 patch

Host: debian-amd64
Guest: openbsd-amd64

When I cp /mountpoint1/100MB-file to /mountpoint2/, the system hang(no ddb,
no response)  , and the host cpu running 100%,
then I need to kill the kvm process  on host.

When I scp openbsd-vmguest:/100MB-file to /debian-host/path,  the speed
from 10MB/s drop to 0 within few seconds,
then the network is down(the system no hang and still response), I need to
restart the network(sh /etc/netstart) on openbsd-guest.

When I boot on v4-patch kernel, both(cp/scp) work without a problem.

Thank you.