On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:57, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
> On 05/22/2013 06:39 PM, Ted Unangst wrote:
>> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 12:06, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
>>>
>>> works for me, with only one limitation: now only for resolvable hosts, i.e
>>> one cannot have
>>> +192.168.2.1
>>> *           /some/file
>>
>> Looking at the diff, I think it's not resolvable hosts, but whatever
>> hostname the sending machine decides to tell you?
> no, it is really a resolvable hosts.
> works correctly with name in /etc/hosts.

I don't understand how that can be, since your patch isn't doing any
DNS resolution.

                if (f->f_program)
                        if (strcmp(prog, f->f_program) != 0)
                                continue;
+               if (f->f_host)
+                       if (strcmp(from,f->f_host) != 0)
+                               continue;

That's just a string compare. The remote host can send any string it
wants.