I'm still looking for 1U servers in western canada. we have an
opportunity to build a better build infrastructure for ports but need
the gear to do it with.

I would be keenly interested in

1) Workable semi-modern amd64 capable intel hardware, 1U - 4 GB of ram
or more is nice,  One disk drive. (more is nice too).  needs a working
serial port for serial console,
Would be very nice to get 10 or so of these for parallel dpb infrastructure

2) Sparc64 based 1U machines such as sun V210 or V215.. similar to above needs.

If they have rails for rack mounting that's even better.

They're needed in Edmonton, Alberta - where we have a nice place to host them.