On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Mark Kettenis <mark.kette...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Things to test are suspend/resume, whether the battery status is
> properly reported and updated, whether the acpitz(4) temperature
> sensors are still working, etc., etc.  So please run with it for a bit
> and report any breakage.

Lenovo T510.  No problems docking/undocking, battery vs plugged in,
sensors before/after suspend+resume, so put this box in the "no harm
done" category.  Indeed, I only know I'm running the kernel with the
diff because I verified it has the other diff you recently committed.
:-/

No effect on the "no onboard USB ports after resume" problem, but
didn't expect any.

Philip Guenther