On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 03:07:37PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> I'm running this on one router without seeing any problems yet,
> however it does not have any graceful-restart peers so it's not exactly
> a great test.
>
> Has anyone else tried this at all yet?

Benno is running it on one of our routers; works fine so far, but it
has the same problem - no graceful restart peers.
I have a Juniper SRX240 which I think can do graceful restart in the
lab (alternatively I can move a MX80 to the lab which definitly can do
graceful restart). I plan to test and review the diff in time for the
.nz hackathon.

--
I'm not entirely sure you are real.