Of course,
I have set the fewer modification on rc.subr because cases mentionned by Todd
are more rare. I think those cases must be handled by rc.local. (but i agree
with todd concept, but his modification is too big for majority of systems).

Loïc Blot,
Ingénieur systèmes UNIX, Sécurité et Réseaux
http://www.unix-experience.fr