We have released an update, LibreSSL 2.0.3 - which should
be arriving in the LibreSSL directory of an OpenBSD mirror near
you very soon.

This release includes a number of portability fixes based on the
the feedback we have received from the community. It also includes
some improvements to the fork detection support.

As noted before, we welcome feedback from the broader community.

Enjoy,

-Bob