Hi,

I hope this is the right mailing list for discussing this issue. I could
not find any information about a mailing list on libressl.org.

It currently looks like the libtls version does not set a list of secure
ciphers by default (e.g. that does not include MD5 or SHA-1).
Would it be a reasonable idea to include secure defaults in libtls?

I also noticed that libtls is currently supporting SOCK_STREAM (TLS)
connections only. Is the support of SOCK_DGRAM (DTLS) connections within
the scope of this library and would patches be accepted?

Thanks

Manuel