Hi Brent,

I did a compile and run the tests on Archlinux 64-bit.
 - no compiler warnings
 - all tests passed (results below)

I also took a look at the pages generated in man for tls_init.3,
openssl.3 & ssl.3 - they all look fine (no visible glitches).

Please let me know if I can do more tests (ie. guiding me to a specific
part of library/executable).

[mulander@koparo portable]$ uname -a
Linux koparo 3.17.4-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Nov 21 21:14:42 CET 2014
x86_64 GNU/Linux

[mulander@koparo portable]$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.9.2
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is
NO
PURPOSE.

[mulander@koparo portable]$ ./apps/openssl version
LibreSSL 2.1

Tested on commit: commit cfbc62e686f020f3db6b2aa4e86cc19b662c3597

Testsuite summary for libressl 2.1.2
# TOTAL: 44
# PASS:  44
# SKIP:  0