[(@#*$&(*# control-enter keybinding]

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 7:15 PM, Philip Guenther <guent...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Ted Unangst <t...@tedunangst.com> wrote:
>> In the regular timeout case, I'm not sure what you're changing. There
>> is a problem here though. If we're already close to the timeout
>> expiring, we shouldn't sleep the full timeout, only the time left
>> since we began the read.

Yes, that was what I was trying to convey in my reply to Mages's
earlier post on this bpf issue.

Your diff looks correct to me, though untested.

Mages, do you have code this can be tested against?  Is there
something you could contribute to form a regress test we could place
under /usr/src/regress/net/ to verify that we got this right and to
catch breakage in the future?

Philip Guenther