Historic overview of OpenBSD across platforms has always been intriguing
to say the least.

> I sent a mail to naddy mentioning that a long time ago (feels like 10
> years ago) we talked about using vis, but this would have made our

Ignore this if it wastes time, what is 'vis' and is it platform /
architecture specific? Rather means to get what it was planned to
achieve probably..

> tcpdump far too different from others.  Not that it is very similar,
> because of the baked-in privsep work.  Which reminds me... I have a
> diff to send out...

Could you draw some lines in the sand for people anticipating "tame"?