On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:58:34PM -0700, Manuel Giraud wrote:

> "Ted Unangst" <t...@tedunangst.com> writes:
>
> > Manuel Giraud wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I've just shot myself in the foot after /etc/doas.conf tweaking. This
> >> patch adds a failsafe "permit :wheel" rule in case of syntax error. Is
> >> this safe enough? Should it be done elsewhere (with some kind of
> >> visudo)?
> >
> > I think the failsafe is "run su". Since it is possible to configure doas to
> > even less than "permit :wheel" this would in some cases be a fail
> > open.
>
> You're right. I forgot about su and should have asked first. Another
> question before I give this a shot: doas requires an absolute path for
> command, is it feature or a behaviour that can be modified (i.e. I
> prefer to type "doas mount" instead of "doas /sbin/mount")?
> --
> Manuel Giraud

I've never used a fully qualified path with doas and it works just fine.
("doas mount", "doas pkg_add", "doas mg".) Do you mean in the config file
or something? Requiring you to specify a full path on filtered commands
or whatever? This may just be a recent change though, I only updated
my system 2 days ago.