consideration. Will be a good exercise.

CVS Log:

Revision 1.278 / (download) / (as text) - annotate - [select for diffs], Wed
Mar 24 07:36:29 2004 UTC (11 years, 5 months ago) by deraadt
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.277: +30 -2 lines
Diff to previous 1.277 (colored)

a vague list of security features... someone should flesh out

Regards,

Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Pierce" <r...@2keys.ca>
To: "tech" <tech@openbsd.org>
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 6:48:48 PM
Subject: security.html

<delete>

Is there any interest in bring the "New Technologies" section up to date? It
seems like lots of additional good stuff has been done. When I point our new
guys to this page (in particular) it would be nice for them to see a reference
to PIE and/or ASLR, etc. (see previous security.html diff I sent 29 August)

<delete>