> > Not attaching the diff because of the size, available at
> > http://rhaalovely.net/~landry/stuff/sqlite-3.8.11.1.diff.gz
>
> And i forgot to mention that it went in an amd64 bulk build without
> fallout, thanks to ajacoutot@

So, one architecture has been tested.  Now there is a request for OK
to commit -- based only upon that one test.

That will put other people in the situation of being first to build on
all the other architectures.  If something breaks during build, then
who has to deal with that?  It seems like potential costs are being
foisted on others.  That is not our way.

I'm sorry, but I'm putting my foot down here.  The folk who wanted
sqlite in the base in the first place have to do sufficient testing.
Owning that part of the tree requires better process than a update
splats.

Since sqlite went into base, the standards are higher.  Meet that
standard.  Test it to same standard we use when doing library changes,
or leave it alone, or prepare to move it back out of base.