Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> "Ted Unangst":
>
> > here's a nickel kid, get a terminal with scrollback...
>
> We could have just deleted less(1)!
> I think you are going overboard here.  If you really want to delete
> the exec, at least replace it with a minimal built-in pager like
> ddb's.

Well, besides the prevalence of scrollback, are people playing wump on
machines with only a single terminal?

If the help is really that useful, a better place for it would be either the
man page, to print a pointer to the help file on disk. Then the user can view
the instructions at the same time as playing the game. Or print them out. Or
whatever. But printing inline help each time you start the game seems like a
holdover from the era of sitting in the comp lab basement at a vt100.