On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 09:29:20PM +0100, Gregor Best wrote:
> [...]
> Looks good so far. I've run a few light tests and the usual load that
> caused the timeouts before, haven't seen any yet.
> [...]

I just checked back on the router and it seems that the patch doesn't
help after all :( The number of watchdog timeouts went down, but they
are still there, about 35 in the last two days with network (and other)
load on the router almost nonexistant.

If it helps debugging this, I can give SSH access to the router,
provided that reboots don't happen between 18:00 and 02:00 German time
too often, since that's when we have larger amounts of visitors in our
hackerspace.

--
        Gregor