On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 12:58:42AM +0100, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> Quoth Артур Истомин on Sun, Nov 22, 2015:
> > On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 02:10:15AM +0100, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > > After cycling through many windows, the original window may be
> > > obscured by many others, and if you still want to see its
> > > contents you end up doing the Alt-Tab-Tab-Tab-Tab-Tab, Alt-Tab,
> > > Alt-Tab dance.
> >
> > Even this not always helps. Often I need press Alt+Down or Alt+Up
> > to get window up.
>
> Oh, I haven't seen it happening (but then I'm a new user).
> Sounds weird.  If you have a way to reproduce it, I'd like to
> know (although I'm reluctant to promise to work on it).

It is always reproducable for me when 3 or more windows opened. This
is not immediately, but eventualy I can't access to the window located
below one or two other through Alt+Tab. In such case Alt+Down rush to
rescue :)

It is very annoying, that Alt+Tab in cwm does not work in "classic"
way, cycling ALL windows in order. But I've never seen someone complain
and thought it was my local problem. You became the first ray of hope :)

I'll try your patch in 10-12 hours after some sleep.