On Tue, 22 Dec 2015, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> Could some libressl people look at this please? We have a problem where
> the chain coming from a server roots from a certificate that isn't in
> the root store, but an intermediary certificate *is* in the root store.
> Thanks.
>

> As reported by dcoppa, connecting with HTTPS to tuner.pandora.com fails
> with the current root cert store in OpenBSD.

Found the bug while trying to use pianobar (a pandora.com client
for the console):

<dcoppa@t420:~>$ pianobar

Welcome to pianobar (2015.11.22)! Press ? for a list of commands.
(i) Login... Network error: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given
CA certificates

I will test patches and give feedback...

Thanks,
David