Again it's time to look at updating perl.  I am looking for more test
results on different platforms.

I have alpha, amd64, armv7, i386, sparc64, and macppc tests already.
Looking for help with any others, especially vax and sparc.

I have built a release with the new perl and dpb built pretty much all
the packages I need for my laptop and pkg_add/delete seem to be working
well.

As usual, download the latest version of the update script:
https://github.com/afresh1/OpenBSD-perl/archive/master.tar.gz

Extract it, and download perl 5.22.1 into the extracted directory:
https://cpan.metacpan.org/authors/id/S/SH/SHAY/perl-5.22.1.tar.gz

cd to someplace you have room
run /path/to/OpenBSD-perl/build_perl
wait
send me the log file(s) it generates

Logs I have already are available on Github.
https://github.com/afresh1/OpenBSD-perl

I have run into a strange issue on alpha that I'm still tracking down.
I fear this has interrupted me too long to get 5.22 in for OpenBSD 5.9,
but maybe we can get ahead of the curve and be ready after unlock.

Previously, NaN + 1 looked like this:
$ perl -we 'print "NaN" + 1'
-nan

Due to improvements in the Inf/NaN code, 5.22 should get:
$ perl -we 'print "NaN" + 1'
NaN

But for some reason on alpha NaN isn't special and we instead get:
$ ./perl -we 'print "NaN" + 1'
1

As far as I can tell, when reading it in the flags get set properly, so
I'm not sure what's different on alpha.