Hi OpenBSD developers,

First of all: Thanks by the project.

I would like to receive some help/mentoring. I`m cursing a master degree
course at PUC-Rio, and I need to "create a useful program that performs a
service of interest to anyone other than exsively the student." So I would
like to create something to the openbsd project.

I would like to know in which areas need some work?  I have partial time to
work on it and only this half year to do it.  Some of the old google summer
of code is still need?  There are some need to a new daemon, or replace an
old one, aligned with the openbsd style ( configuration files, privsep,
plegde)?

Thanks for any help,

Mosconi